Tonight was Christmas Eve!
Everyone keeps telling me about Christmas, stockings, cookies, the birth of Jesus, and of course Santa. I just really loved being with my family tonight! We went over to Nana and Papa's after I finished painting my handprint ornaments.
First, I played with Emily and Molly! I slowed down for just a second to take this picture.
I wasn't interested in slowing down any longer so this is the best picture that we got with Mommy and Daddy!
While we waited to eat swedish meatballs and lefse, I played with the music boxes that Nana gave to Mommy when she was a little girl. I was very interested in the Santa's Workshop music box because Santa rides in his sleigh with the reindeer pulling him!
After dinner, we opened presents! I loved the toys and books I got from my family! Especially the books!
I was mainly interested in being a little monkey! I had fun playing with Daddy...
...and rolling around on the couch with Papa!
Merry Christmas!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.