Daddy says that this winter was nothing compared to last year. I guess we don't have as much snow but I wouldn't know... I was only 2 months old a year ago! We got about 3 inches of snow this week so Mommy took me outside to play in the snow. She bought me some boots and snow pants in December and today was the first day I wore them!
Last time we went sledding, I wasn't too sure I liked it. This time I laughed and laughed as Mommy pulled the sled.
Andy and I hung out while Mommy took a break. Andy was very silly. He would chase after us and then run around the backyard really fast. I thought he was very funny!
Mommy sat me down on the snow and I decided to lay down and rest. I got pretty upset after a few seconds! It was cold!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.