One of my favorite books is If You Give A Mouse A Cookie, so Mommy made that the theme of my 2nd birthday party!
We had cookies and milk. Plus cupcakes with cookies on top!
There was other healthy stuff too but that wasn't nearly as good.
It snowed 10 inches the day of my party but I still had family and friends show up!
Wasn't that nice of everybody! Mommy made sugar and ginger cookies for us to decorate.
I really liked my #2 cookie! Especially the icing!
Everyone sang Happy Birthday to me and Mommy helped me blow out my candles!
After we ate cookies and cake, we played with my toys in the basement for awhile.
Then it was time to open presents! I got a lot of great new toys! Thank you everyone!
What a great birthday! Thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate!













No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.