I have had the most amazing week! First of all, I got some new toys. Mommy got these great ideas from our friends the V family. We were over at their house for a play date and they have some pretty cool toys!
I love my new kitchen because I just love opening and closing doors! It is perfect for me!
This tunnel is very fun to crawl through. Even Mommy gave it a try!
Mommy was fun to play in the tunnel with but the best playmate was Pinot... my kitty!
I am not sure he felt the same way!
Another new thing that I am doing is sitting at the table to eat! No more highchair tray for me! I am learning how to use a plate. I still like to dump my food off the plate from time to time but I am getting better. Mommy is trying to teach me that food goes on the plate... not on the floor! I am also getting better at keeping my cup on the table instead of the floor.
There are some really big and exciting new things I have done this week! I have started to rock to the beat when listening to music. I have said a few new words... "dah" for dog and "da" for daddy. I started to wave bye bye. But the most exciting one of all....
I took my first steps!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.