skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Minnesota Grown
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Go Gophers!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(30)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
▼
February
(5)
Smiles!
Happy Heart Day!
Name Change
Go Gophers!
St. Louis visit
►
January
(4)
►
2012
(75)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(32)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
Popular Posts
My first cold.... Boo
I got my first real cold last week and it is really sticking round. It started with a runny nose and a little fever. Then I got an ear infe...
Fall Harvest Festival
Today Mommy and Nana took me to the Minnesota Zoo for their Fall Harvest Festival. The weather was perfect and I got to see a lot of animal...
First Haircut!
Mommy and Daddy decided it was time to cut off my cute baby curls. Mommy was very hesitant but Daddy insisted that I was getting a "m...
9 Months Old!
I have decided to start this blog so our friends and family can keep up with our growing family! Jude is almost 9 months (on Septembe...
St. Louis visit
My Nana Jeanne and Papa Steve came to visit us this weekend. It was really cold outside so we had so much fun playing around the house! ...
Nana and Papa
We went to the park with Nana and Papa this weekend. I showed them all of my favorite park things. Papa pushed me on the swing and he r...
What a week!
I have had the most amazing week! First of all, I got some new toys. Mommy got these great ideas from our friends the V family. We were o...
Go Twins!
I went to my first Twins game with Mommy and Daddy last weekend! My buddy Mac and his parents came too. I had so much fun smiling at...
Favorite Activity!
I have a new favorite activity! I love to open and close cabinet doors! My mom and dad might say I am rather obsessed! If Daddy is holding ...
Cheerios!
Hurray! Mommy let me try Cheerios this week! I have had to wait this long to try those yummy crunchy treats because Mommy wanted to make...
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
Free Blogger Templates by
Leelou Blogs
| Digi-Scrap Elements by
Michelle Underwood
| Server Hosting sponsored by
Colocation America
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.