Monday, January 7, 2013

Adjusting


With the cold weather here in Minnesota, we have been working on adjusting to our new family of four! Ty has been working on his sleeping skills. He sure sleeps a lot!




I have been working on my big brother skills. I am a good helper. I like to help change Ty's diaper... I get the wipes out and help throw away diapers. I also have been working on my comforting skills. I am good at giving kisses.


Pinot has been a little on edge. He isn't sure what to make of our new addition... so he is finding new places to hide ... I mean hang out!


Mommy tries to cuddle with Ty as much as possible when I am napping so I get a lots of her attention when I am awake. 


Ty does wake up from time to time....



But he quickly falls back to sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.