Tuesday, August 28, 2012

State Fair


I went to the Minnesota State Fair this morning with my "MamaNana". This is my special name for Mommy and Nana! 

First we stopped at the Miracle of Birth Center and saw baby cows and baby goats. I got to pet this really cute baby goat! I think he was taking a morning nap!



Next we stopped at the Kidway and I went down this huge slide with Mommy!


It was really fast but I wasn't scared! I loved it!


Next we stopped at the giant sand box where I got to get out of the stroller and play. 



After I got my fill of sand, we stopped at the Pet Center where I saw a lot of dogs. I got to pet this nice puppy. 


Our last stop was the Little Farm Hands center. I got to wear this little apron and carry around a tin bucket. The idea was to practice all the chores on a farm but I was more interested in my bucket and running around. 


I did stop to take some pictures with these cut-outs.  
Here I am a pig!


Now Mommy is a farmer and I am a sheep!


Finally we fed the chickens some corn and headed back to the car. Mommy and Nana had to stop and eat some cheese curds along the way. Overall it was super fun! I only wish that Daddy could have come too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.