Sunday, December 18, 2011

Doctor's appointment


I had my one year doctor's appointment last week and I sure have changed over the past year! I am now 23 pounds 11 ounces which is in the 75%ile. I am 31.5 inches tall - 90%ile! I must get my height from the Anderson genes! The doctor said that I can eat anything I want (besides dairy and soy of course) so Mommy has been giving me a few new foods this week. I had lentils on Friday and today I ate some beef meatballs! YUM!

The nurses gave me 3 shots and a finger prick. I got very upset but Mommy gave me a cracker and I felt better. 


Our room was trashed by the time we left. I love to rip all the paper and toss around my toys! Overall, I am a very heathy and happy one year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.