Happy Halloween Everyone!
Today was super fun! I was finally feeing better (had been sick for a week) and the weather was nice and warm! After a yummy dinner, Mommy and Daddy took me out trick or treating in our neighborhood. I loved it!
FYI....Mommy forgot to charge her camera battery so that is why these are such stinky iPhone pictures!
After a house or two, I got the hang of picking candy out of the baskets.
Our one neighbor was really silly and he dressed like a woman. I was more interested in his cool bonfire he had going behind him. Mommy had to hold on extra tight to me at that house.
But the real highlight for me was trying to get into everyone's house. I didn't actually make it all the way inside any houses....but I was close!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.